Search My Blogs and The Web

Monday, June 30, 2014

Save Us

Miracle in Jesus name:

Mark 9:38-41 reads “38And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him,because he followeth not us. 39But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40For he that is not against us is on our part. 41For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.”

Do Harm:

Mark 9:42 "42 And whosoever shall offend one of [these] little ones that believe in me, it is better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he were cast into the sea."

Greek word: Offend
Transliteration: skandalizó
Phonetic Spelling: (skan-dal-id'-zo)
Short Definition: I cause to stumble
Definition: I cause to stumble, cause to sin, cause to become indignant, shock, offend.

Matthew 18:6 "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and [that] he were drowned in the depth of the sea."

Both teaches the same, but basically it is better for that one not to have been born at all, does any one want to die, or kill them selves who believes?

Greater Sin:

John 19:11 "therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin."

Those who asked you too.

Sin with no Death:

John 5:16 "If any man see his brother sin a sin [which is] not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it."

John 3:27 "John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven."

No comments: