Search My Blogs and The Web

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Proverbs 12:19 The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment.

Proverbs 12:19

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"The lip of truth shall be established for ever: but a lying tongue is but for a moment."

I have lived a good life, I thank Jehovah for all that I am.  Jehovah has shown  me great wonders because I release control to him.  I know that I can not have life with out Jehovah, with out Jehovah life would not exist.

Some of my wonders I have shared, not because Jehovah loves me more, rather he loves you more because he took the time to let himself be known to you through me.  Jehovah God loves you and me, because you are worth it.

You may question what I have shared but you will never be able to disprove them to be a lie.

Because of that love from Jehovah God I will never turn back or not complete what Jehovah has revealed to me.

No comments: