Search My Blogs and The Web

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What Lead to My Miracles Experienced

  1. My First Experience with Jehovah!

I am going to attempt to tell this story of Love and Life as best as I can since it is fragmented, time is not linear in heaven as on earth so it maybe out of order, which may lead to fragmented memories!!

 

    1. What caused it

I was in first grade, it was recess time and we all were outside in the playground, they were joking me badly, to my feelings, something about being chicness, all in a circle around me.  I forget the medical tern, but I basically told my brain and body to turn off and die because I didn't what to live any more.

        1.  
    1. When it started

This is when I first met Michael (Jesus Christ), he told me to stop, that I must go back, I told him I didn't want to, they hurt my feelings, then Michael tried to tell me I must go back and forgive them, but I still didn't want to.  Then he warned me about Jehovah and he was coming.

 

    1. What happened next

Jehovah finally arrived, and told me to go back, once again I refused to.  He said he would have to destroy me because suicide is wrong and I would not gain entry to paradise.  I told him about the kids, he to said I must forgive them too.  I didn't want to still, so at some point he exercise some power, by squeezing me, I can remember struggling trying to get away, the more I struggled the more he squeezed me.  Some point Michael ask Jehovah to stop, he is just a child, doesn't know the word!!  There is a point were something fertile touched me or grew in side of me.  That is when felt something, asked Jehovah to look into my heart, asked Jehovah if I did that and he said “No”.  That is when Jehovah held me in his arms and comforted me, but I still refused to go back or forgive the other kids.  At some point Jehovah finally decided to let me stay for a day to learn the word!!  So after 24 hours an angle and I returned to Jehovah, and that is when we learned he meant longer.

 

    1. What I can remember doing or happening

Learning, going about the heavens, looking down on the earth, Jehovah telling a angle to give me work to do, don't remember what I did, work proved problematic as a imperfect person so Jehovah allowed  me just enough growth but not perfect to do work acceptable to the heavens.  Asking the angle who was teaching me about sacrifices.  I remember looking down at Virginia and seeing the 1985 movement, Michael letting me tell Jehovah, even though he already know about it.  Seeing this meteor fly through the heavens, watching it hit the earth and wanting to help, for no reason the population moved from the impact area, from the fall out area, to the other side to he globe!!

 

    1. When it ended.

Jehovah called for me, it was time to go back, but Michael and Jehovah were in a secret meeting, just those two, not angle of ancient time or the new heavens were allowed!!  I tried to sneak to hear what they were talking about, but Jehovah caught me ask what I was doing, and answered at the same time, you trying to listen, and I lied said “No”.  He knew I lied!!  So Jehovah, Michael and I meet, then we all meet if front of the new heavens.  My assignment of  what not to be or do was staged, I don't know why, my be for Satan? Or Me?  I don't know, one thing I do remember, is that Jehovah said not to tell any one or I will be destroyed, asked if I would sacrifice my destruction for an other life and I said “yes” (is see it as for my wife)!!


No comments: